Translate

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Writing update

I am so happy to post that I have been working regularly to put together a rough draft for a novel I outlined last month! It is a story about estranged sisters who have a common bond, a baby. Please keep me in your prayers. I have started so many writing projects, and I have limited time in the day to write. Writing is my passion, and I know that if it is God's will, time will be found to complete this project. I grab at minutes in the day, I have the story on a thumb drive that I keep with me so I can work on it when moments free up. This will be a first for me, as was blogging.

Please pray for me as I continue to reach for my dream of becoming a published author.

Thank you,

Tammyarlene

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying! It is something I too have dreamed of doing for years. Perhaps your example will push me, by God's grace.

    ReplyDelete