Translate

Saturday, June 9, 2012

As I begin this journey

I am writing this blog with much prayer and encouragement from family and friends. I am starting my public writing journey today with hope that I can encourage women to step out of their comfort zone alongside me and begin doing what they have always dreamed of, whether that be writing, painting, drawing, race car driving, mountain climbing, or whatever amazing thing that is their heart's desire.
I have a couple favors to ask before I begin.  First, please bear with me as this is my timid first step on this journey of becoming a writer. I always appreciate encouragement and advice along the way. Comments are appreciated, but I would like to keep this a place of encouragement and positive emotion. Constructive criticism is OK too, as long as it is given with a good heart. I plan to use this blog as a starting point to complete an encouraging book for women of all ages who are overcoming emotional pain.

I will begin with one of my favorite scriptures:

Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths.

and my prayer:

I pray, Lord, that you are by my side, directing my path as I move forward on this journey. Thank you for the courage to begin.  Whatever Your will be in this, I pray You guide me every step of the way. In my precious Lord Jesus' name, Amen

1 comment:

  1. Very heartfelt and loving. You are on your way. And you have all my prayers and friendship. Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete