Translate

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Moved and Settled!

I take that last part back, I am not completely settled, but I have moved.I now have a home office in which to write! My books are on the shelves, and my craft goodies are in the closet.  Just a few more finishing touches and I will be ready to write....right?  NO! No more procrastination. It seems like there is always something else to do. One more thing to tidy up, paint, unpack. One reason after another that I do not pick up where I left off so many times.
The one thing I desparately want to do is write - yet my heart protects me from failure (or is it success) by keeping me "busy" with other things.

As I sit here on my back porch (silly thing is, I am not using that home office I felt I needed) and I am writing.

 Please pray for me. I will write, I must write. I am writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment