Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good Morning!
God brings people into our lives, and causes situations occur that we may not understand.  But He does!  Praise Him! Visiting this past Sunday with a friend from church changed my mindset and, in a lot of ways changed me. I realized, although it may seem unrelated to the lunch and fellowship with our hostess, my heart was molded. The trees and the relaxed atmosphere of the visit calmed me and I was able to focus on what I need to do. I know that God is working, because my heart was at peace, and is still at peace as I move forward with my plans. Today I made the decision to continue my writing, which had come to a recent standstill. I decide today to move forward and not let discouraging thoughts and fear stop me in keeping with His perfect will. 
I have also reevaluated my priorities and goals. I will write more about this in the future. It is my hope and prayer that, if anyone reading this blog is fighting a similar battle with discouragement, they turn to God and He will show them the true path to follow.  Once shown this path, I pray we all stay on it, seeking constant guidance and encouragement to continue moving forward. 

Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank you for all the blessings in my life.  I ask for continued guidance and that You direct my path.  It is my desire to remain in Your will.  Help me to be faithful servant in my writing, that I may help others to lean on You for You  alone know what is best for us.  You are my Saviour and my Provider - in times of rejoicing and in times of need. Thank you for loving me, even when I stray - and for always welcoming me back home no matter the hour.
In Jesus' precious name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment